Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kim and Kanye Already Talking Marriage?





Kim Kardashian and Kanye West "are talking marriage"!
The couple, who went public with their romance in April are apparently "very serious" about making a commitment to each other and are ready to pick out rings.
A source told Us Weekly that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and the Watch The Throne rapper - who were friends for many years before they began dating - are more sure than ever about their relationship.


Hmmmmmmmm.....................................

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My web site - cellulite treatment reviews

    ReplyDelete