Monday, August 23, 2010

Entertainment Gist

Families Plot to Reconcile 9ice and Toni Payne


I read somewhere that the families of 9ice and Toni Payne are making moves to reconcile the separated couple, but both of them are not enthusiastic about it. The move was reportedly initiated by Toni Payne’s family.

Personally, I don’t think it will amount to anything. If both of them believe that they cannot offer each other the desire conjugal bliss, then they should be left alone. All this kin third party arrangee no dey pure at all.

9ice and Toni, make up your minds on what you want. You are both adults.

9ice and Toni Payne- when the going was good

Ego Smokes Marijuana?????

Hmmmm....... Indeed, nobody can be trusted. Could this be the reason she has not released an album since parting ways with Lagbaja? I hope her husband doesn’t know about it sha- that’s if the story is true in the first place.

Ego Iheanacho

Kajola- Another Typical Nollywood Movie!

I saw the movie titled Kajola last week, and was disappointed. After seeing Ije, I expected something better considering the amount reportedly spent, but what I saw was a disjointed plot, stiff acting, poor conversation, and most annoyingly, it ended with ‘the story has just begun’!!!!! Must every Nollywood movie have a sequel? Honestly, the N130 million spent on the movie (as claimed) should have been given to Kunle Afolayan to produce another movie!



Just Asking......

Has any song been released in Nigeria this year? I’ve not heard any new song oooo.

Why do they always flashback in Yoruba movies?

If you are subscribed to HiTV, did you renew your subscription this month?

And on this note, I rest my case. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment