Friday, August 6, 2010

Entertainment Gist..... Comfort's Birthday

E No Easy for P-Square


Nigeria’s hottest hip-hop duo, P-Square recently emphasized their star status with the acquisition of four brand new cars from Coscharis Motors. The cars include a BMW X6, Jaguar, and 2 Range Rover Sport SUVs.
These boys work hard for their money, and have every right to enjoy it. But I think they should dispose their old cars, abi dem wan open an auto mart? Kudos guys, and I’m glad you bought cars that really befits your status, unlike your previous acquisitions. I’m particularly impressed with your drive and business sense. If ‘E No Easy’ fetched you this much, make ‘e no easy’ for all of us then! Igbo kwenu!!!!


Efizi!!!!

Jude 'Engees' Okoye


Ini Edo and Tonto Dike in Lesbianism Mess

I’m so sure that this is not true. Ini Edo is married, and even if she decides to play ‘away matches’, there are tons of men who would gladly join the team. As for Tonto, I’ve always known something is not right about her, but it’s not lesbianism. She may be cheap-looking, fake and morally bankrupt, but certainly not into lesbianism.

I refuse to believe this story, so I’m not writing it.

Ini Edo

Tonto Dikeh


Ije: The Movie

Yesterday, I watched the much advertised movie titled Ije, and it really lived up to expectation. It’s a sharp deviation from the usually stereotyped Nollywood movie, and was fun from start to finish. If you can, please watch it.
Ije: The Movie

A Week of Fun
Big Boy's cousin, Comfort Agangan, clocked 10 years on August 3rd. She is currently spending her holiday with us, so we marked her birthday with a family get-together and a visit to the cinemas. Enjoy the photos:

Comfort, the birthday babe

.......At the cinemas

2 comments:

  1. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!


    excuse me,
    if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. May I have your website address?

    ReplyDelete