Friday, July 16, 2010

Entertainment Gist

Funke Akindele Builds Mansion in Ajah


Glo ambassador and self-styled Jenifa, Funke Akindele, is currently erecting a building in Ajah, Lagos. The building is believed to be a mansion, and the Bigz Girlz is personally supervising the project which is fast nearing completion. Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo and kate Henshaw-Nuttal are other female Glo ambassadors who own landed properties.

Congratulations, Funke!

Funke Akindele

MI in A Rumoured Relationship With KSB


Now, I find this impossible to believe, but if it’s true, then someone needs to explain the chemistry. Nigeria’s rap impresario and the ‘Short Black Boy’ of Chocolate City Records, MI, is allegedly rumoured to be in a relationship with gospel artiste, Kenny Saint Brown!

Let me end it here for now. More details if the rumour is confirmed.


M.I.

KSB

9ice’s Album to sell for N2000


I supported Tuface’s idea of selling the international edition of his Unstoppable album for N1000 because I believed he had the pedigree to pull it off- and he didn’t disappoint me. Now, Gongo Aso crooner, 9ice has announced that his international album will sell for N2000!

Oga Alapomeji, I don’t know what criteria you used before arriving at this price, but you need to have a rethink sha. Anyhow, best of luck.


9ice

No comments:

Post a Comment