Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bye Brazil! Bye Argentina!

It’s been a while, and I’m so sorry for the silence. I was actually caught up in the World Cup frenzy, and was really tensed until Brazil and Argentina were eliminated. Yes! I was seriously praying against their success at the World Cup. Brazil’s coach, Dunga, was so arrogant and talked carelessly; while Maradona tried so hard to act like a coach- as far as I’m concerned, he is not a coach. He’s a soccer legend, but not a coach!


I’m most impressed with the Germans. Seeing them thrash England like a baby had me rolling on the floor with laughter. That the English Premiership may be the most exciting league in the world is not because of the English players in the League, but because of the foreign imports. That point was emphasized by Germany, and I really enjoyed it!

Still on soccer matters, do you think President Jonathan took the right decision by imposing a 2-year ban on the national soccer team? Personally, I don’t think we have anything to miss from the team’s absence from international competitions. So, if the ban will translate to laurels in the long run, no qualms. FIFA ban or not, greatness does not come cheap. If you are in doubt, ask China.

Away from soccer matters, I’m seriously thinking of publishing my long- forgotten book. Therefore, I need a proof-reader and an editor. People, please help me out.

On that note, I say ‘welcome back to my blog’’. Do expect a more vibrant blog from today. As a show of commitment, I present to you two of the cakes designed by Creamy Delight Cakes today. Feast your eyes, people.


No comments:

Post a Comment