Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Giving Back to the Community- The BBM Way

A BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) group known as Divas 'n' Hustlers (DnH) took social networking to a new and exciting level when the members visited Arrow of God Motherless Babies' Home in Ajah on December 4, 2010. The DnH group donated food items to the Home, and spent a wonderful time with the kids.
I don't use a BB, but was so impressed with the group's effort that I just had to make my own little contribution. I sincerely hope that others will learn from this- social networking isn't just for the fun of it. It can make the world a better place if we take it seriously.
Chyka, an active member of the DnH, mailed some photos to me. Chyka's story is for another day, and that day is not far away. Lol.




 









No comments:

Post a Comment