Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photosplash

This is another idea of mine. Every week, I'll have a blog titled Photosplash, where I'll post photos of events that I must have attended, organized or witnessed during the week. In the maiden edition, I bring you photos of my brother-in-law's surprise birthday celebration. It was a surprise in-house event organized for him by my family. Also, I'll showcase two of the cakes designed by my company, Creamy Delight, this week. I hope you like them. Then there's the photo of Big Boy showing skill with his latest toy. Enjoy! 

Oluwaseun Opeola is my brother-in-law, but people say he's my brother because we look alike
Seun and I
My family: Odunayo, Seun, Mary and Big Boy
First Born, Big Boy and Seun
Seun at a dinner organized to mark the end of a workshop organized by the Lagos Business School
Creamy Delight: a baby's dedication cake
Creamy Delight: Ben 10
Big Boy playing the drum

Hope you enjoyed it. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment