Friday, September 24, 2010

JOGSOBA 90/95 10,000 Exercise Books Project

On Wednesday, September 22, the students of Ijebu Ode Grammar School witnessed an unforgettable gesture by the 90/95 set of the Old Boys’ Association. The JOGSOBA 90/95 set- my set- distributed 10,000 exercise books to the students who just resumed for the new academic session. Some members of the association made out time to distribute the books, and the students, parents and teachers were so thrilled. Here are some photos from the event:


The Principal of the Senior school

Ladi Ibikunle in a chat with the principal

Members of the JOGSOBA 90/95 set- Azeez, Yemi and Ahmed

Abolore and Yemi Tella

10,000 exercise books!


The distribution commences









Adebowale adegun




Tosin Ojuri


Members with 'Iya No Gura'







Yours faithfully, me.





The members



2 comments:

  1. I am happy to be a member of JOGSOBA95
    UP JOGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be
    using? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find
    something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?


    My web site ... digital online stopwatch.

    ReplyDelete