Friday, June 4, 2010

See You at the Top


Alright people, let's encourage ourselves:
Life's challenges can be very enormous, and tend to weigh us down. Like most of you reading this piece, I've had my own fair share of challenges, tasted the bitterness of defeat, and almost felt like giving up on life. I could have resigned myself to my fate and remained stagnant forever, but my friends made me realize that my situation wasn't the worst in the world. I began to observe happenings around me, and God opened my eyes. I realized that contrary to my narrow thought, I was actually very lucky. So, before you cry about your lack of shoes, remember that there are people out there who have no legs.
No matter the situation you find yourself, never forget that it could have been worse. Let's deal with the challenges of life as they come; let's enhance our belief in a better tomorrow as we march on with determination, because God is taking us to the top.
See you at the top, for it no matter how long it takes, victory is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment