Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fires Razes Ibadan Market

Traders at Labaowo Market, Ogunpa, in Ibadan North West Local Government of Oyo State were on Wednesday thrown into confusion and sorrow when a section of the market was razed by fire.
The fire was reportedly caused by a woman who opened a can of adhesive beside another woman who was cooking. Although the police was commended for preventing hoodlums from hijacking the situation, the state fire service received knocks for arriving very late,by which time the market had been razed to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment