Friday, February 17, 2012

Chyka's Convocation

Chyka, my dear friend and sister from a another mother, finally graduated from an A-list Nigerian university! Yes! Chyka bagged her Masters degree from the University of Lagos and although I couldn't attend her convocation, I am sure sure she had loads of fun. 
I wish you the very best, sis. Keep being true to yourself, and never forget my promise to you- no matter the decision you take, I'll be with you all the way. You are one of the few sensible ladies Nigeria can still boast of.
Emmmm..... When are you 'washing' this success for me na?
She sent these photos to me as a proof of her new academic status. Lolz.






1 comment:

  1. She sure did! But this praise pass sister kind of praise oo! Anyways, I still dey look una two o.

    ReplyDelete